The Van Zanten Depaoli Group
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures?
Do you enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Are you someone who consistently goes above-and-beyond to do a great job and deliver exceptional customer service? Ready to enter the exciting world of Real Estate? If so, keep reading! We should probably talk!
We need an Executive Assistant for our team. This position provides an opportunity to work and grow in a successful real estate team that is one of the highest producing groups in the #1 producing real estate brokerage in town.
The successful candidate will support sales agents with back-office administration while also achieving company growth through planning, organizing and marketing. Also in this position, he/she will be a communication liaison, managing all aspects of internal communication and public relations.
Our team is high-performing and we believe in investing in our people in the benefits we offer and the training we provide. We are creating a team-focused environment where we are all working to provide an enjoyable home buying/selling experience for our customers.
If you are excited by what you read, apply today!
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.) to share properties at their best and attract potential buyers quickly
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support in order to help the team operate efficiently
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc., to maintain good standing in the community
- Help design and participate in company-provided training sessions so the team is well-versed in new trends and tools
- Conduct innovative marketing experiences to attract potential clients
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of administrative experience preferred
- Able to quickly identify errors and areas for improvement
- Must possess excellent skills in MS Office
- Training experience a huge plus
About The Van Zanten Depaoli Group
Van Zanten Depaoli Group: Jim started the Van Zanten Depaoli Group with Rob Depaoli in 2013 representing buyers and sellers throughout the beach cities closing roughly $80 million in real property sales annually. The group has 4 seasoned team members including Marco DeLongeville (partner agent) Katelyn Richter (head of marketing, team assistant), and Lindsay Forgeron (development manager, interior design). The group represents both buyers and sellers in residential transactions, structures savvy property investments, and coordinates distinctive construction projects.