RE/MAX Elite Realty Group
We’re looking for a motivated real estate executive assistant to assist the principal broker and complete administrative tasks. Responsibilities include liaising between the managing broker and clientele, screening messages and notifying the broker of important information, and overseeing schedules and travel arrangements. You’ll also be responsible for organizing office records and customer data, ordering office equipment, and completing other administrative tasks as needed to support the team. Our ideal candidate can solve problems quickly and is highly detail-oriented. If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, apply today!
- Convey messages to broker that were received through phone calls, emails, memos, or reports
- Schedule meetings, travel itineraries, and any other relevant appointments for broker
- Pay and input invoices on a regular basis for the broker
- Execute office management tasks such as systematizing office records, and buying office equipment
- Complete administrative duties, like picking up orders, or other tasks as needed
- Prior experience in real estate is a bonus
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience using word processing programs, spreadsheets and Multiple Listing Service
- Used to handling private information and meeting hard deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
15 - 20 hourly
About RE/MAX Elite Realty Group
RE/MAX Elite Realty Group is a dynamic group of real estate professionals built upon a culture of gratitude and success that is interested in helping others reach beyond their goals. The company is also dedicated to doing the work necessary to achieve superior results through building relationships beyond the sale. RE/MAX is a truly global real estate network with agents in over 110 countries and territories around the world. RE/MAX is also the most recognizable brand in real estate with a support team that is unparalleled.