Keller Williams Hoover
We’re in search of an organized, professional real estate executive assistant to serve as the main point of contact for the principal broker. Your responsibilities include relaying important messages to the broker, scheduling the broker’s meetings and trips, and systematizing information in the client databases. In addition, you’ll need to file paperwork and purchase office equipment, and assist with other teams as needed. Applicants should be decisive, thorough, and excellent communicators. Ready to join the team? Start your application today!
- Keep a balanced record of the broker’s business transactions
- Utilize database to safely keep track of customer records
- Answer phone calls, emails, and other requests and notify broker of necessary details
- Schedule meetings, travel itineraries, and any other relevant appointments for broker
- Communicate effectively with all parties of a transaction
- Coordinate multiple transactions per week with ease
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- High school diploma required
- Experience using word processing programs, spreadsheets and Multiple Listing Service
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- Able to effectively communicate to clients and other team members in a timely manner
About Keller Williams Hoover
Keller Williams's mission statement is “to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.” Real estate is very complex, and Keller Williams brings the simplicity everyone longs for.