RE/MAX First Realty
We’re in search of an organized, professional real estate executive assistant to serve as the main point of contact for the principal broker. Your responsibilities include relaying important messages to the broker, scheduling the broker’s meetings and trips, and systematizing information in the client databases. In addition, you’ll need to file paperwork and purchase office equipment and assist with other teams as needed. Applicants should be decisive, thorough, and excellent communicators. Ready to join the team? Start your application today!
- Input information received about clients through streamlined database management
- Make appointments and travel itineraries for broker
- Adjust to the needs of the real estate office and execute other assistant duties when necessary
- Convey messages to broker that were received through phone calls, emails, memos, or reports
- Pay and input invoices on a regular basis for the broker
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years experience as a personal assistant, office manager, or related position
- Real estate experience preferred but not required
- Able to effectively communicate to clients and other team members in a timely manner
- Used to handling private information and meeting hard deadlines
$15 - $17 hourly
About RE/MAX First Realty
One of the top real estate offices in Central New Jersey, which is growth-focused.