RE/MAX First Realty
We’re in search of an organized, professional real estate executive assistant to serve as the main point of contact for the principal broker. Your responsibilities include relaying important messages to the broker, scheduling the broker’s meetings and trips, and systematizing information in the client databases. In addition, you’ll need to file paperwork and purchase office equipment and assist with other teams as needed. Applicants should be decisive, thorough, and excellent communicators. Ready to join the team? Start your application today!
- Input information received about clients through streamlined database management
- Pay and input invoices on a regular basis for the broker
- Support the real estate office as needed with other assistant duties, such as picking up orders
- Liaise between the supervising broker and clients
- Answer phone calls, emails, and other requests and notify broker of necessary details
- Experience using word processing programs, spreadsheets and Multiple Listing Service
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- 2+ years experience as a personal assistant, office manager, or related position
$15 - $17 hourly
About RE/MAX First Realty
One of the top real estate offices in Central New Jersey, which is growth-focused.