Bernstein & Co/Keller Williams
This job is many things. Ideally, you would be licensed in the state of GA. Experience in managing a high level of transactions would be of great benefit. Previous experience indicating a high level of organization and coordination is expected. A current grasp of the Gamls and Athens MLS systems are a plus. Experience in listing, selling, negotiating and remodeling real estate will lend itself to the higher end of the salary range. Prior personal experience with contractors and coordination of jobs will separate the right candidate from the pack. Property management experience is beneficial. Many aspects of real estate are to be dealt with daily. Helping to manage this and being part of helping make something grow into something amazing is truly what we are looking for.
Been looking for more than a job? Want to be part of something special, for your talent to be recognized? Contact us today! Vacation and Health Insurance benefits are included.
- Utilize database to safely keep track of customer records
- Take notes and deliver messages from phone calls, emails, memos or reports to the broker
- Complete administrative duties, like picking up orders, or other tasks as needed
- Liaise between the supervising broker and clients
- Manage Real Estate transactions from start to finish
- Prepare and communicate offers and other related time-sensitive documents
- Ensure proper management of database
- Coordinate ALL aspects of inspection related repairs and any appraisers, contractors, etc.
- Maintain a high level of communication with all clients so as to provide the highest level of service
- Originate leases
- Coordinate showings, move in/out and readying of various rental units
- And whatever else you could think of that may be real estate related
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Multiple Listing Service
- Able to effectively communicate to clients and other team members in a timely manner
- Being a licensed Realtor is a huge plus but not absolutely required
- MUST have experience in managing transactions for a productive agent or Broker
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Organization has to be off the charts, don't apply otherwise, please
- Upbeat, positive, self thinker, common sense filled, sharp, thick-skinned are all adjectives that describe an ideal candidate
$35,000 - $80,000 + Bonus
About Bernstein & Co/Keller Williams
Lisa and I have been in Real Estate for over 20 years. We are committed to being the obvious Real Estate source locally. Providing off the charts service, achieving excellent results for our clients and exceeding ALL their expectations are the #1 goals. In order to accomplish this, we need the best team possible. This position is critical to the success of Bernstein & Co and the right person will be fired up about the opportunity. We hit the ground running every day and expect to find the person who can not only keep up, but also add incredible value along the way.