We’re looking for a motivated real estate executive assistant to assist the principal broker and complete administrative tasks. Responsibilities include liaising between the managing broker and clientele, screening messages and notifying the broker of important information, and overseeing schedules and travel arrangements. You’ll also be responsible for organizing office records and customer data, ordering office equipment, and completing other administrative tasks as needed to support the team. Our ideal candidate can solve problems quickly and is highly detail-oriented. If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, apply today!
- Purchase supplies and follow office protocols
- Serve as a liaison between the managing broker and clientele
- Schedule meetings, travel itineraries, and any other relevant appointments for broker
- Utilize database to safely keep track of customer records
- Answer phone calls, emails, and other requests and notify broker of necessary details
- Adjust to the needs of the real estate office and execute other assistant duties when necessary
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Multiple Listing Service
- Able to effectively communicate to clients and other team members in a timely manner
- Used to handling private information and meeting hard deadlines
- Extremely detail-oriented
About Diana Matichyn
Diana Matichyn Real Estate Group is one of the top-producing teams in Barrington and the top 3% of sales professionals in the network.
We believe in a positive mindset, being open to learning, and growing and providing our clients with superb customer service experience.