Group 46:10 Network
We are currently seeking an Operations Assistant to join our revolutionary, fast-paced, technology-driven Real Estate team! In this role you'll be responsible for many aspects of this growing business from on-boarding new team members to producing marketing content and assisting in expansion efforts.
We are searching for a person who likes to help people, someone who cares about the quality of the work they put out and more importantly, someone who understands how to solve problems.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to grow faster than you ever thought with a company that is expanding rapidly.
- Handle questions, phone calls, emails, etc. in real estate office.
- Provide support to our lead distribution process.
- Respond to clients and co-workers in timely manner
- Act as a company representative.
- Communicate client needs effectively and efficiently to our team of agents.
- Schedule and coordinate occasional events such as conferences, happy hours, dinners, etc.
- Market team's capabilities through a variety of mediums such as social media, e-newsletters, etc.
- Work with a team of like-minded individuals to identify opportunities to increase efficiency in the lead distribution process.
- Takes accelerated and prompt action.
- Attention to detail.
- Technologically advanced.
- Pick up on new tasks quickly.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- Effective communication skills through phone, email and text messaging.
- Coachable and work well with a team.
$25,000 - $30,000
About Group 46:10 Network
Kevin Kauffman and Fred Weaver are the co-founders of one of the nation's most successful real estate teams, Group 46:10 Real Estate Network. Founded in 2008, the vision of Group 46:10 Network is to "re-define the way the world views the real estate agent." The Group 46:10 Network is a training-focused, fast-paced, technology-driven real estate company.
Group 46:10 Network currently does business in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Tennessee, California, Minnesota and Georgia.