Lin Realty Group
Our new Real Estate Operations Assistant will provide ad hoc support to our team and clients, both out in the field and in the office so we can fulfill our mission of delivering life-changing outcomes and an exceptionally supportive experience for the dozens of families we serve every year!
This is a job for somebody who loves to tackle projects both big and small.
No two days are the same in this role!
Multiple Schedule Options are Available:
- Mon - Fri from 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Mon - Fri from 2:00pm to 6:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday (9am to 6pm)
- Act as team courier, transporting important documents and special gifts to our local clients
- Roll up your sleeves and go out into the field to do physical work like hanging "FOR SALE" signs in front of houses, prepping houses for photoshoots (e.g., sweeping driveways, rolling up gardening hoses, etc.)
- Help clients pack boxes to prepare for their move
- Help clients set up their computers, assemble basic furniture, replace light bulbs and air filters
- Open up properties for inspectors/service providers and then lock them back up (making sure that all doors are locked and lights are off)
- Keep your eyes and ears open and take note of our clients' unique preferences so we can better connect with them
- Marketing: Generate hundreds of monthly sales reports, print them out, and mail them to prospective clients
- Marketing: Assemble and deliver marketing portfolios to clients
- Be at the ready to help clients or team members with new, unexpected projects that pop up out of the blue
- No job is too big or too small for you because you LOVE to be helpful!
- You have a clean-cut, professional appearance
- You are handy and a problem solver (e.g., you can put a computer together, you can build a piece of IKEA furniture, etc. If you don't know how to do something you easily figure it out on YouTube).
- You are physically strong and can help an elderly client relocate a heavy dresser or heavy boxes
- You are a confident, resourceful, and highly motivated self-starter who can work independently; you don’t require someone looking over your shoulder all-day
- You have high standards for your work. Details matter to you. Results matter to you. Excellence matters to you
- You are articulate and you write well
- You have grit and thrive under pressure
- You execute with speed and decisiveness and understand how to manage priorities
- You have a growth mindset and always seek to improve
$20 - $25 hourly
About Lin Realty Group
Lin Realty Group is a Top Performing Real Estate Sales Team based in Pasadena, CA
- 60+ families served with excellence per year
- $100M+ in annual real estate sales
- Specializing in the sale and purchase of high-value homes in Pasadena, San Marino, La Cañada Flintridge, and South Pasadena
- Mission: Deliver life-changing outcomes and a world-class experience to the families we serve
- Our North Star: We believe clients should be treated like family, not commission checks