Group 46:10 Network
We are currently seeking an Operations Assistant to join our revolutionary, fast-paced, technology-driven Real Estate team! In this role you'll be responsible for many aspects of this growing business from on-boarding new team members to producing marketing content and assisting in expansion efforts.
We are searching for a person who likes to help people, someone who cares about the quality of the work they put out and more importantly, someone who understands how to solve problems.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to grow faster than you ever thought with a company that is expanding rapidly.
- Handle questions, phone calls, emails, etc. in real estate office.
- Provide support to our lead distribution process.
- Respond to clients and co-workers in timely manner.
- Act as a company representative.
- Market team's capabilities through a variety of mediums such as social media, e-newsletters, etc.
- Work with a team of like-minded individuals to identify opportunities that increase efficiency in the lead distribution process.
- Various administrative tasks.
- Scheduling meetings, event and catering coordination, happy hours, lunches, dinners, etc.
- Supports the sales agents in the maintenance.
- You are technologically savvy and able to troubleshoot common issues.
- You speak and write well.
- You clearly and consistently communicate with fellow team members.
- You are passionate, enthusiastic and a self-starter.
- You like people and enjoy customer service.
- You are a problem solver and a can-do person.
- You have good administrative and phone skills.
- You know how to use Word, Excel, the MLS, Google products and other real estate-related technology products.
- You are a true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
$25,000 - $30,000
About Group 46:10 Network
Kevin Kauffman and Fred Weaver are the co-founders of one of the nation's most successful real estate teams, Group 46:10 Real Estate Network. Founded in 2008, the vision of Group 46:10 Network is to "re-define the way the world views the real estate agent." The Group 46:10 Network is a training-focused, fast-paced, technology-driven real estate company.
Group 46:10 Network currently does business in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Tennessee, California, Minnesota and Georgia.