We are looking for a Trainer who is passionate about helping Real Estate Administrators and Operations professionals achieve their full potential. The Trainer is deeply committed to the growth of their Trainees and is willing to do what it takes to train and mentor them throughout their first 90 Days. This person is motivated by seeing their Trainees achieve their goals and through effective training.
Our ideal Trainer is skilled in asking the right questions, developing customized training, and inferring the client’s needs. This individual must be able to tactfully navigate the relationship of the Admin they are training and the Agent with whom they are working. Someone who is assertive and highly accountable is important in this role. Additionally, they will be responsible for helping our company grow and prosper. If you are a growth-minded high achiever who is looking for unlimited growth opportunities by succeeding through others, please apply now!
- Develop and train each Trainee to their 90th day of employment by utilizing proven models and tools
- Create customized 30, 60, and 90-day goals and 90-day training plans for each Trainee
- Enforce a high level of accountability in order to ensure each Trainee is meeting their goals
- Effectively communicate and remain in constant alignment with the Agent and Trainee
- Assist the Director of Training in leading weekly Group Masterminds with Trainees
- Assist the Director of Training in maintaining and updating the Learning Management System
- Assist the Director of Training in creating new Training Portals for Trainees
- Remain up to date with the latest Real Estate technology, tools, news, and models
- Assist the Director of Training in updating Training playbooks
Conduct the following calls and meetings:
- Consult calls with new Clients (Agent) - 30-45 minutes
- Weekly one-on-one calls with Trainees - 30 minutes
- Weekly Training Mastermind Call with Trainees - 1 hour
- Any additional calls required to support Trainees during their 90-day training period - 15-30 minutes
- Weekly alignment calls with Agents - 15-20 minutes
- Conduct monthly webinars and educational training videos - 30-60 minutes
- Build relationships with past, present, and future clients
- Experience as an Executive Assistant, Listing Coordinator, Transaction Coordinator, Director of Operations, etc. in the Real Estate industry is required
- General knowledge of real estate marketing methods and best practices
- General knowledge of effective training methods and styles
- Proficient knowledge of Real Estate systems and tools such as CRMs, MLS platforms, and Transaction Management systems
- High-level communication skills and the ability to convey information to multiple parties
- Assertiveness in situations requiring you to push a Trainee or Client to meet their goals and agreed-upon standards
- Commitment to our company's core Mission, Vision, and Values
$35,000 - $40,000 base salary, plus bonus opportunities
We are experts in Real Estate leverage. We consult with our clients to find the right talent and leaders for their team. We understand the values and qualities it takes to be successful in a real estate career and our process ensures that we hire the cultural fit for their organization. We provide unparalleled training to help your new hire own their role and build your career.
Mission - To develop leaders through the service of others. To provide Leverage by creating opportunity, cultivating talent, and maximizing potential. To enrich the lives of our clients and the talent we serve.
Vision - To be the leading career consulting team by exceeding the highest standards for ourselves, the partnerships we form, and the teams we build.
Values - God. Family. Fun. Integrity. Passion. Purpose.