This key position is responsible for the daily administration of all-new, renewal and terminating sales associate’s real estate licenses and the maintenance of sales associate files digitally as well as on paper. Additional duties assigned will vary by department assignment but will include general administrative responsibilities.
Common job activities are listed below; actual position responsibilities may vary.
Licensing responsibilities may include any of the following:
- Daily administration of new and terminating sales associates licenses
- Facilitate the transfer of licenses for outgoing agents
- Ensure all work is timely, accurate, and in compliance with Department of State (New York) Department of Consumer Protection (Connecticut) regulations
- Coordinate and complete sales associate annual license renewal process
- Respond to phone calls related to licensing, which may involve research and follow-up
- Generate and distribute weekly and monthly reports showing the number of new, transferred, and terminated sales associates
- Maintenance of sales associate personnel files and computer database
- Migrate incoming and outgoing agents to a digital onboarding process
Administrative support may include any of the following.
- Answer phone, Answer e-mails to schedule appointments
- Host and conduct virtual meetings, greet agents, orient agents to office/department services and personnel, and respond to information requests
- Create and maintain electronic and paper files, prepare documents, correspondence, and reports
- Process and verify paperwork, prepare billings, process invoices, prepare mailings and packets
- Maintain supply inventory, sort and distribute mail, operate and maintain copy equipment, handle travel arrangements, assist other office staff and handle special meeting/event needs
- May assist with agent benefits enrollment
Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned. (0-5%)
- Associates Degree preferred. High school diploma; some college coursework preferred or equivalent experience and knowledge.
- 1 to 2 years of previous administrative experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Computer proficiency working with Microsoft Office software.
- Computer proficiency working with Adobe PDF Reader/Writer
- Computer proficiency working with virtual programs.
- Basic computer and navigation processes.
- Demonstrated ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision.
- Good time management skills and detail orientation.
- Ability to deal with agent requests in a professional and courteous manner. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented and organized
About Houlihan Lawrence
For 125 years, our team of real estate experts has been the market leader in New York City's northern suburbs. We have the largest regional and global network with long-standing international connections and partners in 65 countries.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and life insurance options. Apply today to join our team of experienced industry leaders!