Rising Phoenix Real Estate
We’re hiring a detail-oriented accountant to join our expanding real estate and oil/gas royalty team! You’ll reconcile accounts, keep track of accounts payable and receivable, handle partnership distributions and organize all our financial records. This role is perfect for someone who loves creating order out of chaos and wants to see the impact their job makes on a daily basis. You’ll thrive in this position if you’re looking to grow your accounting career with an upbeat, fast-paced team. Apply today!
- Follow up with vendors for accounts payable and keep in touch as needed for collections and ensure bills are paid on time
- Obtain signatures for checks and print and distribute checks as needed to properly facilitate all incoming and outgoing payments
- Enter financial data into computer software, making sure all bills and invoices are filed correctly
- Ensure all records are ready for monthly and quarterly reporting
- Adapt to the needs of the real estate team to complete other accounting tasks when necessary
- Manage all business account reconciliation to ensure every transaction is accounted for
- Look over accounts payable and receivable regularly to ensure every invoice and expense report to evaluate accuracy
- Create detailed journal entries and post them to the general ledger (GL) to track all income statements and expenses
- Experience in real estate industry preferred
- Must have high school diploma or GED, college degree helpful but not required
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and experience with accounting software such as Quickbooks
- Understands basic rules of GAAP
- Capable of using property management software, such as Yardi
Must have oil/gas accounting experience
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Rising Phoenix Real Estate
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing real estate team. We are a highly responsible, relational focused team who strive to dramatically enrich the lives of those around us through real estate. We believe in having fun, building relationships built on trust and mutual respect, solving problems and treating our team members like family. With wholesales and fix + flips, we have bought or sold over 200 properties in the last two years.
Today we have four lines of business:
- We buy homes from motivated sellers and resell them to other investors.
- We buy homes, renovate them, and resell them to retail buyers.
- We buy homes for our owner's finance portfolio.
- We buy oil and gas minerals and royalties