Ohio Cash Buyers
Our Real Estate Business is growing so fast we can hardly keep up! We have an immediate opening for a Transaction Coordinator to assist our high performing team. You will play a critical role in our company working in a fast-paced, exciting real estate office. You will be assisting our team of top-flight Buyers Agents overseeing the closing process from contract signing to closing. This is a people-oriented business and you will be working with nearly everyone in our company, including the CEO, as well as our customers and vendors.
Our requirements are many and our expectations high, but so is the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution, achieve personal success, find satisfaction and growth, and be part of a team doing great things. The CEO is a recognized industry leader who has done this before with great success. He is back at it again building a company that creates significant value for clients and employees. Complementing the CEO is a team that has extensive real estate and business experience. Are you the next piece of our team puzzle?
BEFORE YOU ANSWER YES, it is crucial to understand the atmosphere in which you will be working. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, look at our website and learn about us. BE PREPARED. We are not a typical office. We are authentic, fun, and relaxed while at the same time being very intentional and intense about our work and results. The language around here is spoken freely. We often say what we think and it’s not always pretty and perfect. But guess what? We dress how we want! You can rock your t-shirt and Converse shoes if you’d like.
Being a small growing company, we all wear multiple hats and pitch in where needed to help each other. If you're not that kind of person and don't fit our culture and core values you won't last long!
We have a great reputation and it is because our people represent our core values exceptionally well. If your values do not line up with ours, you are not the person we are looking for to fill this role. This is what we are about... Use these. Every. Single. Day.
Core Value Fit
- Strive to Be the Best: We believe in operational excellence. We believe in hard work and putting in the extra effort to achieve extraordinary things!
- Team-driven: We believe in TEAM first. Without a happy team and an open and honest culture, we will never serve clients to the highest degree possible. Friends, family, TEAM.
- Achieve Today: We believe life is short. This means we need to excel, thrive today. Not some imaginary day in the future called "Tomorrow."
- Complete Integrity: We believe in honesty with everyone; clients, our vendors, our employees, and all who we come in contact with. When we make a mistake, we accept responsibility and fix it!
- Community Outreach: We absolutely LOVE to help others and see them achieve their dreams and live their passions.
- Accountability: We want every single employee in our office to actively do what we preach to clients every single day. Ours is a culture where everyone is working hard every day to build their retirement. We can all relate to clients' goals 100% because we're actively practicing what we preach!
- Self-Improvement: We know that knowledge and learning never stops. We're never satisfied and always want to do better, and we know that reading, learning, and listening is the way to keep growing. We always welcome feedback from clients, even (especially) the bad stuff! It's both humbling and amazing to embrace that as good as we are, and as hard as we try....we can always do better.
- Make Work Fun: We work hard, but we want everyone to enjoy what they do. Fun creates a work environment where people want to be, and when we have fun, we can better serve clients.
We are ONLY looking for someone who is seeking a long-term career. If you're looking for a job, this is not it. We only want to work with people that are amazing with a huge heart and a love for others. We CARE that you retire early, live abundantly, make a ton of money, help others, and want to be part of a fun team. Some days it's stressful, we won't lie.....but it's usually amazing and fun!
As previously mentioned, it is fast-paced and fun in our office, but a bit insane, too! For example, weekly meetings can be intense. The boss is probably crazy, and a bit of a perfectionist for sure....because offering clients or team B minus results simply won't ever be good enough. So yeah, are you an A Player? We want only the BEST people here who want a career with huge potential and opportunity. We need ONE amazing person who can WOW us and fit into our family/team environment QUICKLY.
What do we offer you in return?
- Healthcare reimbursement (and soon to be announced company healthcare)
- 401K with a match after 6 months
- Bonuses raise, and other rewards and thank yous in various forms
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Birthday parties, team lunches, and a ton of fun!
- Nerf weapon and ammo, if you know who to ask
- Career Opportunity
GENERAL OFFICE STUFF
- Verify all properties/transactions are entered into the closing system
- Ensure all disclosures are sent/returned, as applicable, in a timely manner
- Value, respect, and communicate with clients throughout the process
- Other administrative duties as required by the manager, on behalf of the agent, client, and/or broker
- Work M-F and after hours on occasion to handle important signings and other duties
- Confirm all documentation has the appropriate signature and dates
- Maintain and follow up with all escrow-related documentation
- Manage all aspects of our real estate transaction process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transaction files
- Acquire seller approval for all offers and counteroffers made by the buyer
- Other miscellaneous items as needed
- Complete property closings in a timely manner in coordination with all parties involved
- Review HUD before closing and fix any issues prior to closing
- Arrange evictions with attorneys, as necessary, filing associated paperwork and posting notices
- File affidavits, memorandums, land contracts, lien releases, etc. as necessary
- Arrange cleaning and lawn maintenance/snow removal for properties in preparation for sale
- Help oversee contractors on properties and maintain completed projects
- Start and stop utilities at properties
- Secure insurance on properties
- Maintain current information and files within the system on all properties
- Ensure that appropriate and timely procedures have been followed for all properties, such as inspections, re-keys, trash outs, lawn cuts, and pre-sales cleaning
REAL ESTATE LISTINGS
- Arrange cleaning and photography of properties in preparation for real estate listing
- Place a sign in the yard once a property has been listed for sale
**This job will include a variety of roles and responsibilities such as handling 30 properties for our Property Management group, Realtor/liaison duties, heavy phone calls to push sales through and arriving at creative solutions to get them to the finish line, admin duties, placing signs, pictures, and probably 10 more roles mixed in.
Do you have what it takes?
- A fast learner
- Reliable and dependable
- Able to find creative solutions
- Committed to excellence
- A team player; yet able to work independently
- Highly self-motivated and Proactive
- A great communicator
- Polite, polished, professional
- Extremely organized with a sense of humor
- An active and focused listener
- Highly efficient with Google Docs and all Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiar with CRM systems, phones, apps, text, and the high volume of phone calls
- A 'Data Scientist" and list builder, systems organizer, and a general computer wizard
- Great communicator
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles, Mortgages, and Paralegal practices
- A true error-free ability to multi-task
- Excellent grammar, both written and oral
- A knack for quickly developing a strong rapport with others
- A cool head and you respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
- A basic understanding of legal terminology, or better
- A high level of Attention to Detail
Base Salary - $38,000 - $45,000 (DOE) Total Compensation - $47,000 - $55,000 which consists of Base Salary plus performance-based bonuses/incentives
If, after reading through the entire ad, you meet the requirements and qualifications necessary and you are certain this is the career for you with a team you want to join, send us a great resume and TELL US WHY IN A COVER LETTER! (You will be prompted to upload your cover letter). Out of 150+ applicants that we'll receive...why do we need to interview you immediately? Be as creative and thorough as you can as we use this as the first line of defense to avoid wasting time reviewing 150 resumes!
$47,000 - $55,000+performance-based bonuses
About Ohio Cash Buyers
We’re a small team of 13 here and we’re growing every day. We buy properties in all of Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus, NKY and we’ll be expanding to a few other markets soon. We’ve been in business for 18 years and have bought and sold over 2,000 properties!
We are huge on team culture, helping each other, having fun, going to VIP bowling parties, Top Golf, and making work fun. If you feel like you’d be an amazing fit for our team and know you can crush it here…you know what to do!