Desrochers Realty Group
30-40 hrs/wk hourly position
- Real estate experience and license is not necessary.
- If licensed, non-practicing preferred.
No phone calls or office drop-ins please or you will be disqualified.
Resume preferred with references requested later. Phone interviews will be conducted initially.
We are looking for someone that is highly organized and systems-oriented. Must be able to multitask well, work independently and exhibit common sense. This individual will play an important role within our group.
- Primary responsibilities will include data entry and working as a runner.
- Position offers flexibility and a great opportunity to learn about the real estate field.
- Team player and willingness to work within the group and learn all aspects of the job with responsibilities subject to change.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Transportation with a valid Minnesota Driver’s license.
- Ability to work in and out of the office and occasional weekend hours.
- Experience using Microsoft, Word, Excel and Outlook, and Google.
- Good organization, detail, ability to multi-task well and follow up are a must.
- Self-starter with an outgoing personality.
About Desrochers Realty Group
We are a growing real estate group run by a husband and wife team. Consistently selling over $100 million each year, we have recently joined with one of the fastest growing real estate brokerages - eXp Realty.