Zander Real Estate Team
The Zander Real Estate Team is seeking a runner and handyman. This candidate must be a self-starter who is extremely thorough, possess outstanding communication skills, and demonstrates diligence and devotion. Have a high level of personal integrity, trustworthiness, and reliability. We expect that this candidate will perform a variety of projects: including but not limited to running errands like picking up supplies and orders, installing for sale signs, installing lockboxes in addition to office maintenance such as: wall patching, paint touch up, light bulb replacements, minor or major repairs, renovations, general maintenance, carpentry, cable management, furniture assembly, inventory management, etc. The ideal candidate is able to meet the physical demands of the job, is technically competent and extremely detailed, with excellent problem-solving skills. The person in this position will work with a wide range of people, so interpersonal and communication skills are essential. The job scope is varied, so organization, time management, and the ability to handle a complex workload are important.
- Install and remove “for sale” signs and lockboxes at the client’s home as needed
- Change signs or balloons and drop off flyers as needed
- It is imperative to have outstanding customer service skills and communicate with clients in a professional and positive manner
- Installations will be in an outdoor work environment with exposure to varying weather conditions
Facilities & Maintenance
- Handles all facility issues encountered during the day to day operations to ensure functionality and safety
- Shipping & Receiving – Receive, unpack, and distribute or store shipments while maintaining organized storage spaces. Help delivery companies get access to doors for deliveries. Ensure delivery schedules, quantity, and quality criteria are met
- Projects - Assist in a variety of projects to improve the facility: including but not limited to wall patching, paint touch up, light bulb replacements, minor or major repairs, and renovations, general maintenance, carpentry, cable management, furniture assembly, inventory management, etc.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable health and safety requirements
- Flooring - vacuum carpet and mop tile flooring at least once a week, or more often if necessary
- Cleaning - clean common areas: hallways, lobby, conference room, restrooms, kitchen, etc. Clean moldings, mirrors, counters, chairs, light fixtures, sinks, etc. at least once a week. Sanitize and remove garbage and recycling daily - including cleaning up the container areas
- Window cleaning – wash all windows and windowsills once a month – or more if necessary
- Act as a champion for suggesting improvements in processes, procedures, systems, and programs
- Ensure an outstanding and fun experience in the workplace by assisting in continuous monitoring of ALL space throughout the facility
- Assist and lead execution of department moves throughout the facility or into new locations
- Work with team members to support set-up, staffing, and clean-up of events
- Experience with Google calendar and email for scheduling and correspondence
- Errands - pick up necessary supplies, orders, or lunches and make deliveries as needed
- Assist with sorting mailers and delivering to the Post Office
- Possess good vision (may be corrected vision), the ability to see in color, and the ability to hear and communicate in English
- This position may require constant standing, walking, forward-reaching, pedal control, and grasping; frequent head-turning, bending, kneeling, stooping, squatting, handling, stretching climbing, and reaching both below the waist and above the head. Candidate must be able to lift and carry 80lbs. Ability to move a 12-foot step ladder without assistance as well as climb ladders safely and without limitation
- Ability to work in construction environments that may be noisy, unlit, unheated, not air-conditioned, and/or be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes, or similar elements occasionally
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation to and from the office. The vehicle must be registered and properly licensed with automobile insurance
- Travel within the Valley is required. Davis and Utah county travel as needed
- Must be able to work as needed. Willing to work overtime as necessary to complete tasks
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures and adhere to company standards
- Must be a team player committed to working in a quality environment
- Requires excellent verbal, written, multi-tasking, and presentation skills in English
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload with minimal supervision
- Must perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as requested
$20 per hour
About Zander Real Estate Team
Zander Team is an exceptional Real Estate Team. Founder Tamara Zander is the top ½% of all agents in Utah. Broker, Corey Zander, has an MBA and worked at Kennecott Land 5+ years as the Research and Marketing Manager.
- We serve and care about our clients, team, and community.
- We demonstrate integrity in all we do.
- We pursue growth and learning.
- We choose a positive attitude.
- We are grateful for God’s blessings in our lives.
Mission Statement: We provide superior Real Estate services exceeding expectations where:
- Our clients enthusiastically recommend us to family and friends.
- We offer opportunities for our team members to grow and thrive.
- We are trusted professionals respected in our industry and give back to the community.