The Property Gallery Realty Inc., Brokerage
Our real estate office is seeking a Deal/Office Operations coordinator who can effectively streamline day-to-day office procedures. Responsibilities include inputting deals and transactions in a detail-oriented way into our Transaction Management System, creating new MLS listings, and other office clerical duties. Applicants should be natural leaders, highly organized, very detail-oriented, continually strive to streamline our online processes, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment. Sound like you?
*Must have Real Estate Office experience
Send us your resume today!
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Create monthly reconciliation reports and manage limited office expenses
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and communicate with solicitors to ensure the completion of all Contract documents
- Day to day organization and filing, both hard copy and online
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Real estate license preferred
- Must be a self-starter and conscientious
$17 - $18 hourly
About The Property Gallery Realty Inc., Brokerage
The Property Gallery Realty Inc. is a progressive and modern real estate brokerage that has invested heavily in creating a first class real estate experience for its agents and clientele.
The Property Gallery Realty Inc. has won Best Real Estate Office Awards and is highly respected in the community. We have created an office environment is vibrant, inspiring, positive that offers bespoke solutions for our agents and clients.