RE/MAX Preferred & RE/MAX of Cherry Hill
RE/MAX Preferred and RE/MAX of Cherry Hill is seeking an experienced Real Estate Broker Manager (Sales Leader) for offices in Gloucester, Camden and Burlington Counties in New Jersey.
“RE/MAX Preferred and RE/MAX of Cherry Hill, led by RE/MAX of NJ’s awarded 2015 Broker/Owner of the year, is the #1 Multi office RE/MAX Company in New Jersey for 2015 and 2016. The Preferred Team is represented by experienced and highly trained sales agents, staff and leaders who deliver top notch real estate needs throughout NJ & PA. Further proof of Our Company’s success came from the 2015, 2016 REAL Trends Top 500 national survey."
The Broker Manager will advocate, develop, and execute programs and company objectives and strategies designed to increase business operations and enable the office to achieve and exceed its goals relative to Recruiting, Retention, profitability, cost control, growth, market share, utilization of RE/MAX Preferred available services, and organizational efficiency.
With offices in Marlton, NJ, Mullica Hill, NJ, Sewell, NJ, and Cherry Hill, NJ.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you’re interested in being part of our award winning sales and leadership team, contact RE/MAX Preferred and RE/MAX of Cherry Hill today at 800-437-4047 for confidential interview!
- Identify real estate sales associates in our local markets that fit the RE/MAX Preferred recruitment criteria and perform face to face appointments, daily recruiting phone calls, networking events, prospecting events, agent retention tasks.
- Develop and execute company on-boarding process for agents including training, mentor and office setup procedures.
- Assist office sales team with innovated sales skills necessary to increase agent’s yearly growth and goals. Mediate client to agent disputes and agent to agent disputes.
- Conduct education sessions and offer coaching to newer and or experienced RE/MAX preferred sales associates with strategies and best practices to build their business and demonstrate how to leverage RE/MAX technology and resources.
- Office P&L responsibility to achieve office profit targets that include balancing under-performing and over-performing areas to achieve a favorable P&L result.
- Consult with leadership team to develop and implement a retention strategy to retain the RE/MAX producers and performers.
- Ability to professionally lead meetings and conduct business under a variety of situations.
- Competence in prioritizing and handling multiple Recruiting tasks and projects concurrently.
- New Jersey Real Estate Broker Salesperson’s License required.
Recruitment experience of Sales Associates a plus.
Actively engaged in Real Estate services for the last 5 years as a Sales Associate or Broker Associate.
Experience with Trend/Bright MLS, Zillow, Realtor.com, Lead Generation Systems, and CRM.
Computer Skills a Must (MS Office, Adobe, IE, Chrome) (Social Media, FB, IG, LinkedIn)
Understanding of current Real Estate technology and innovative was to use and target results.
Willingness to follow proven systems and be held accountable to achieve company growth.
Must be self-motivated, have strong customer service skills, organizational skills and the ability to problem solve.
- A can-do, pleasant attitude and the ability to work independently is a must.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- 1+ years Brokerage management or agent mentoring/coaching experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
Must exhibit superior leadership skills and strong time management skills required
Strong conflict resolution skills required organization and prioritization skills required
Salary: $50,000-$100,000 (base +bonus, based on experience)
About RE/MAX Preferred & RE/MAX of Cherry Hill
We are a successful, growing company in South Jersey with multiple positions and room to grow for the right person. If you're looking for a job that can turn into a career be sure to apply!