We’re looking for a real estate office manager to streamline our day-to-day procedures and help develop our administrative staff. Responsibilities include creating new MLS listings, helping transaction coordinators with contracts, and updating the office calendar. You’ll also make sure the office is stocked with supplies and ensure we’re adhering to our monthly budget. Applicants should be natural leaders, highly organized, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment. Sound like you? Start your application today!
- Organize filing systems and, when needed, help other real estate team members with contracts, such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information
- Direct office procedures and manage all administrative duties and staff to make sure operations run smoothly
- Schedule team appointments, events, and travel
- Complete basic bookkeeping tasks, track office expenses, and ensure the monthly budget is adhered to
- Provide assistance to realtors when needed
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel
- Real estate license preferred but not required
- 2 years of office management experience or similar work experience required
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
ReBoost is a Nation-wide Team of Real Estate Agents, Coaches, ISA's and Marketing Professionals that work together to sell more homes and give our clients a world-class experience. We're helping agents become more successful and provide them the support they need to better serve our clients. Empowering agents, building wealth, and making a difference. Come be a part of our growing national Real Estate Team!