Eric Gerard Realty
We’re in search of a detail-oriented real estate office manager to oversee our daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure our business runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for updating MLS listings, assisting with contracts, and scheduling team meetings. You’ll also be in charge of the office budget and ordering supplies. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, apply today!
- Plan for real estate team meetings and update calendar with appointments and travel days
- Update MLS listings online and work with marketing to produce appropriate social media posts, photos, signage, brochures, and other materials
- Record all office expenses and invoices, complete basic bookkeeping tasks, and keep up with the monthly budget
- Manage lower-level administrative employees and ensure office protocols are followed
- Keep office well stocked and order supplies as needed, as well as maintaining office equipment
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Real estate license preferred but not required
- Over 2 years of prior office management experience or similar work experience in a related field
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Eric Gerard Realty
Eric Gerard Realty founder has over 15 years of experience in customer service, finance, and real estate. An East Texas native, he moved to Dallas in 2005 to attend Dallas Baptist University where he received a bachelor’s degree and M.B.A.
Eric Gerard is focused on providing exceptional service to clients, and after years of working in different capacities in customer service, finance, and real estate, Eric founded Eric Gerard Realty in 2018.