We’re in search of a detail-oriented real estate office manager to oversee our daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure our business runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for updating MLS listings, assisting with contracts, and scheduling team meetings. You’ll also be in charge of the office budget and ordering supplies. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, apply today!
- File paperwork and assist other real estate brokerage employees with contracts such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information when necessary
- Plan for real estate team meetings and update calendar with appointments and travel days
- Adapt to the needs of the realty team and step up to help when appropriate
- Supervise administrative assistants and direct daily operations to make sure procedures are followed
- Produce and update new MLS listings and assist with marketing to ensure social media, photos, signs, and other materials are placed appropriately
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Real estate license not required, but knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 2 years of prior office management experience or similar work experience in a related field
$42,000 - $45,000 yearly
About KW Legacies
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 930 offices and 177,000 associates. The franchise is No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2018, Training magazine inducted Keller Williams into its Hall of Fame of top training organizations across all industries in the world.
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial, and farm and ranch properties.