Keller Williams Realty
We’re looking for a highly driven office manager to lead our administrative and sales staff. You’ll be in charge of overseeing office operations, streamlining systems, and ensuring our administrative support is accurately following office policies. The ideal candidate is an organized and efficient leader who loves motivating and encouraging others to do their best work. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Liaise with customers, service providers, vendors, and contractors, acting as the main line of communication
- Carry out other human resources tasks and office administration duties when necessary
- Streamline office systems including organizing filing systems, ordering office supplies, maintaining office equipment, scheduling team member meetings, and optimizing the organizational budget
- Make sure office policies are adhered to and reflect our company’s high standards
- Manage office’s secretarial duties including leading day-to-day operations and overseeing administrative assistants
- Attract and retain associates while supporting their production
- Monitor daily/weekly/monthly quarterly numbers to meet or exceed profitability standards
- Design and support powerful operations systems
- Leadership in strategic, financial decision making
- Ability to build powerful relationships and recruit effectively and consistently
- Strong verbal leadership and communication skills and social poise
- Although a background in real estate sales is preferred, a candidate with an exceptional track record in another endeavor, who also possesses exceptional leadership skills, will also be considered (example: Title Sales, Loan Representative, etc.)
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative team setting as well as drive work individually
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Top candidates will be natural leaders, influencers, and teachers. They will be self-motivated and naturally high-achievers who value the team over the individual. They will be persuasive and will persevere, will act ethically with personal integrity and with high regard for others. The ideal candidate will be seeking excellent opportunity and will be committed to attaining the highest-level results
- Over 2 years of prior management experience or similar work experience in an office environment
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
About Keller Williams Realty
When you partner with Keller Williams, you join a winning team of real estate professionals who are leading the industry to greater heights.
We see big potential in every moment and care deeply about what we do every day. Our unique personal and professional development ensures that we have the very best staff all over the world and at every level of operation.
Our leadership team reflects a group of diverse individuals with breadth and depth of experience across the company.