Century 21 Percy Fulton
We’re looking for a real estate office manager to take a leadership role in the business by providing marketing, lead generation, administrative and sales support to the Team and the realtors. Responsibilities include creating new MLS listings, helping transaction coordinators with contracts, and updating the office calendar. You’ll also make sure the office is stocked with supplies and ensure we’re adhering to our monthly budget. Applicants should be natural leaders, highly organized, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment. Should have Client Care Experience and should be willing to work in a TEAM Environment. Sound like you? Start your application today!
- Produce and update new MLS listings and assist with marketing to ensure social media, photos, signs, and other materials are placed appropriately
- Record all office expenses and invoices, complete basic bookkeeping tasks, and keep up with the monthly budget
- Maintain office equipment and re-order supplies when necessary
- Direct office procedures and manage all administrative duties and staff to make sure operations run smoothly
- Organize filing systems and, when needed, help other real estate team members with contracts, such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel
- Real estate license preferred but not required
- 2+ years of experience in office management, real estate or, a related field strongly preferred
About Century 21 Percy Fulton
Century 21 Percy Fulton provides a friendly work environment and is located at the head office in Toronto and Durham, ON. A great team atmosphere exists where everyone works together to achieve their goals. Should be willing to work in a Team Environment.