We’re in search of an organized, professional real estate executive assistant to serve as the main point of contact for the principal broker. Your responsibilities include relaying important messages to the broker, scheduling the broker’s meetings and trips, and systematizing information in the client databases. In addition, you’ll need to file paperwork and purchase office equipment and assist with other teams as needed. Applicants should be decisive, thorough, and excellent communicators. Ready to join the team? Start your application today!
- Take notes and deliver messages from phone calls, emails, memos or reports to the broker
- Make appointments and travel itineraries for broker
- Liaise between the supervising broker and clients
- Input information received about clients through streamlined database management
- Complete administrative duties, like picking up orders, or other tasks as needed
- Transaction coordination, working alongside broker with buyers and sellers from beginning to end
- Marketing and lead generation, overseeing the initiatives for repeat and referral business and new business
- CRM Management and organization
- 2+ years experience as a personal assistant, office manager, or related position
- Used to handling private information and meeting hard deadlines
- High school diploma required
- Able to effectively communicate to clients and other team members in a timely manner
- Accustomed to navigating computer software such as Microsoft Office and MLS
$40,000 - $70,000 bonus+commission
About JC R.E.
JC R.E. is a successful and result-oriented company that provides you all the tools you need in today's competitive fast-paced market to become your absolute best in the industry. We are in the top 30 teams in Canada and we want to get to #1. Our people work hard to achieve what no one else has achieved before. If you want to be part of a dynamic team that will elevate you to success please apply.