Katy & Frank Home Buyers
We’re looking to hire a real estate office manager to help us run our real estate investment business. We buy out-of-state off-market single-family-rental properties in the Midwest. We need help keeping it all together. If you’re interested in helping us run our general business operations, we’d love to talk to you!
If you live near Thompson's Station or in the general Nashville area, you are welcome to work with us out of our home office. We have a desk for you.
Upon your hire, you’ll take in-depth video training to learn the various positions and meet with us every day on Zoom for a one-on-one meeting. You’ll also sit in on all our department meetings (Marketing, Call Center, Acquisitions, Transactions, Construction, Property Management, and Finance). This way we can get you up to speed quickly so you know exactly how to do a great job in your role.
- On-boarding new employees through an HR process
- Running payroll for our team and paying 1099 contractors
- Paying bills from vendors and sub-contractors
- Preparing forward-looking cash flow statements (we'll train on this)
- Make sure we have all legal paperwork on file
- Keep all our internal documents organized and filed well
- Make sure we collect all rents and pay mortgages
- Meeting with key employees to make sure they succeed
- You’ve worked in a real estate office (residential sales, title, investments, home builder, property management, etc)
- You’re curious about how investing in real estate works
- You can work 40+ hours a week M-F during typical work hours
- You’re comfortable in a 100% work from home / remote position
- You can commit to the position for 5+ years (this is a long-term role)
- You have past references who can speak to your job performance
- You're interested in future leadership roles with us
$30,000 - $85,000 yearly
About Katy & Frank Home Buyers
We are real estate investors who buy homes for cash and renovate the properties. Learn more about us at www.katyandfrank.com