Rupesh Patel Team
We’re in search of a detail-oriented real estate office manager to oversee our daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure our business runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for updating MLS listings, assisting with contracts, and scheduling team meetings. You’ll also be in charge of the office budget and ordering supplies. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, we want to hear from you!
- Organize filing systems and, when needed, help other real estate team members with contracts, such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information
- Track office expenses, do basic bookkeeping, and maintain the monthly budget
- Support other realty departments when necessary
- Plan for real estate team meetings and update calendar with appointments and travel days
- Produce and update new MLS listings and assist with marketing to ensure social media, photos, signs, and other materials are placed appropriately
- Over 2 years of prior office management experience or similar work experience in a related field
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license is a bonus
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
$40,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Rupesh Patel Team
Rupesh Patel Group is a Top Selling Team in the Upstate SC real estate market. Come grow with us and join the fastest growing real estate company in North America.