South Walton Real Estate
We’re looking for a motivated real estate executive assistant to assist the principal broker and complete administrative tasks. Responsibilities include liaising between the managing broker and clientele, screening messages and notifying the broker of important information, and overseeing schedules and travel arrangements. You’ll also be responsible for organizing office records and customer data, ordering office equipment, and completing other administrative tasks as needed to support the team. Our ideal candidate can solve problems quickly and is highly detail-oriented. If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, please apply today!
- Answer phone calls, emails, and other requests and notify broker of necessary details
- Input information received about clients through streamlined database management
- Purchase supplies and follow office protocols
- Complete administrative duties, like picking up orders, or other tasks as needed
- Serve as a liaison between the managing broker and clientele
- Enter listings into MLS and other software
- Must be proficient in Zoom, texting, social media, video
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- Accustomed to navigating computer software such as Microsoft Office and MLS
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
About South Walton Real Estate
Well-established, high producing real estate team located in South Walton. Fast paced office helping buyers and sellers from Destin to Panama City Beach.