Brandon King Home Selling Team
We’re looking for a real estate office manager to streamline our day-to-day procedures and help develop our administrative staff. Responsibilities include creating new MLS listings, helping transaction coordinators with contracts, and updating the office calendar. You’ll also make sure the office is stocked with supplies and ensure we’re adhering to our monthly budget. Applicants should be natural leaders, highly organized, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment. Sound like you? Start your application today!
- Plan for real estate team meetings and update calendar with appointments and travel days
- Maintain office equipment and re-order supplies when necessary
- Complete basic bookkeeping tasks, track office expenses, and ensure the monthly budget is adhered to
- Create and update MLS listings in the database and oversee the marketing materials for each listing, including social media posts, photography, signage coordination, brochure drop off, and any other necessary materials
- Supervise administrative assistants and direct daily operations to make sure procedures are followed
- Real estate license not required, but knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel
- Over 2 years of prior office management experience or similar work experience in a related field
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
$15 hour + Bonuses
About Brandon King Home Selling Team
The Brandon King Home Selling Team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!