The Grant Group
We’re hiring a professional, highly organized real estate office manager to supervise our administrative assistants and ensure our operations run smoothly. Your responsibilities include maintaining new MLS listings, organizing paperwork and transaction contracts, and scheduling appointments. You’ll also be in charge of the monthly budget, purchase office supplies when necessary, and perform basic bookkeeping duties. Top applicants have an eye for detail, love helping people, and are energized by the daily variety this job offers! If you can’t wait to get started, apply now!
- Schedule team appointments, events, and travel
- Produce and update new MLS listings and assist with marketing to ensure social media, photos, signs, and other materials are placed appropriately
- Purchase office supplies as needed and maintain office equipment
- Track office expenses, do basic bookkeeping, and maintain the monthly budget
- Direct office procedures and manage all administrative duties and staff to make sure operations run smoothly
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license is a bonus
- Over 2 years of prior office management experience or similar work experience in a related field
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
$40,000 - $45,000 yearly
About The Grant Group
The Grant Group is a fast-growing and fun real estate team serving the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. We strive to have the highest earning, and most experienced agents in Minnesota. Come grow with us!