The Rachel Adams Group
- On a scale of 1 to 10, is your work ethic a 10+?
- Do you have true GRIT, tenacity, and live in the realm of anything is possible?
- Do you solve problems creatively and yet with regard for high quality and details?
- Do you relate to people well?
- Do you have a strong desire to help build a small business and put processes and procedures in place that you hold others accountable to?
The above is who we are looking for! We need a leader who GETS THINGS DONE WITH EXCELLENCE and has a strong desire to help make a small business better.
Who are we looking for?
The Executive Assistant is an individual who relishes the opportunity to build, implement and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. He or she is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted, as well as the ability to stay calm amid the whirlwind and urgent matters. The Executive Assistant executes on the team’s mission and makes client experiences and our agents’ careers his/her priority. The right individual will exhibit natural drive and the ability to influence. A natural sense of urgency as well as determination and hard work will be critical to the individual’s success in this role.
The right candidate will also want to grow his or her own skills and develop as a leader within the team to earn future opportunities. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative, sales operations and customer experience systems and processes continue to be completed to high standards and with maximum efficiency.
The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to:
- Supporting the sales team in achieving greater and greater levels of success through unparalleled sales and marketing systems and support
- Ensuring our clients have an unparalleled 5 star real estate experience
- Ensuring our agents have an unparalleled 5 star career by making the in-office
- experience exceptional for his or her colleagues
- Ensuring that our systems/processes are fully built out and trained on
- Salary $30,000 (Final possible Salary $50,000)
- Growth opportunity
- Opportunity to earn commission and bonuses after 90 day trial period
- Medical benefits available
- RA Group website (updating and creating new property web pages)
- Team Goals (attend Monday’s meeting, record and track goals)
- New agent onboarding
- Ordering ebanners, business cards, signs, riders, etc…
- KW Connect
- Team meetings (scheduling, printing materials, etc...)
- Calendar Management (scheduling for productivity meetings, team
- meetings etc...)
- Scheduling conference rooms
- Assist in the hiring of potential new agents
- Facebook (new listing posts)
- Photography (schedule, pay, etc...)
- Referrals (tracking, communication, etc...)
- Handle checking deposits for RA Group
- Assist with Mail Chimp maintenance
- Assist Rachel with client closing gift and referral gifts
- 3 Touch (assist in brainstorming, gathering materials, and distributing)
- Various other administrative tasks
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Real estate license and experience preferred but not necessary
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent ability to focus
- Commitment to detail and operational integrity
- Service based attitude
- 1-3 years of service and management experience
- 3-5 years of operations experience
- Maintain “grace under pressure” and have a sense of humor
- Be a team player and play to win!
$30,000 - $50,000 yearly
About The Rachel Adams Group
Rachel Adams Lee is the Founder of The Rachel Adams Group at Keller Williams Realty. She is currently ranked in the top 1% of all Realtors in Placer and Sacramento counties. In 2015 and 2016 she was named “Wall Street Journal’s Top 1000 Agents” in the US. Her team is anticipated to close over 70 million in sales in 2019.