We’re looking for a real estate office manager to streamline our day-to-day procedures and help develop our administrative staff. Responsibilities include creating new MLS listings, helping transaction coordinators with contracts, and updating the office calendar. You’ll also make sure the office is stocked with supplies and ensure we’re adhering to our monthly budget. Applicants should be natural leaders, highly organized, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment. Sound like you? Start your application today!
- Provide contract assistance to transaction coordinators or other real estate team members, as well as filing all paperwork efficiently
- Complete basic bookkeeping tasks, track office expenses, and ensure the monthly budget is adhered to
- Direct office procedures and manage all administrative duties and staff to make sure operations run smoothly
- Provide assistance to realtors when needed
- Plan for real estate team meetings and update calendar with appointments and travel days
- Create and update MLS listings in the database and oversee the marketing materials for each listing, including social media posts, photography, signage coordination, brochure drop off, and any other necessary materials
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel
- 2+ years of experience in office management, real estate or, a related field strongly preferred
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Real estate license is a bonus
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
AEquity is a fast-growing real estate investment company focused on off-market, single-family real estate opportunities. Breezeway currently operates in over five US markets and purchases more than 100 off-market properties. Currently rehabbing over 10 properties per month.
We have great growth plans, and we are looking for an equally dynamic person to grow with us. AEquity is focused on off-market real estate sellers and their assets. We aim to solve real estate problems in times of distress or to simply provide liquidity, simplicity, and convenience to the real estate sales process.