Haistings Real Estate Group | Compass
We’re in search of an organized, professional real estate executive assistant to serve as the main point of contact for the principal broker. Your responsibilities include relaying important messages to the broker, scheduling the broker’s meetings and trips, and systematizing information in the client databases. In addition, you’ll need to file paperwork and purchase office equipment and assist with other teams as needed. Applicants should be decisive, thorough, and excellent communicators. Ready to join the team? Start your application today!
- Pay and input invoices on a regular basis for the broker
- Complete administrative duties, like picking up orders, or other tasks as needed
- Purchase supplies and follow office protocols
- Answer phone calls, emails, and other requests and notify broker of necessary details
- Function as the main point contact for the principal broker
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma required
- Real estate experience preferred but not required
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Multiple Listing Service
- Used to handling private information and meeting hard deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
$17 - $21 hourly
About Haistings Real Estate Group | Compass
Growing real estate team at Compass. Primarily focused on residential real estate sales in Plano, TX and the surrounding cities. Last year we helped nearly 50 families buy or sell a home. Focused on creating a positive team culture and phenomenal client experience.