Signature Properties of New England
We’re in search of a detail-oriented real estate office manager to oversee our daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure our business runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for updating MLS listings, assisting with contracts, scheduling team meetings/classes, processing commissions, and escrows and A/P. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player looking to grow with us. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, apply today!
- Support other realty departments when necessary
- Track office expenses, do basic bookkeeping, and maintain the monthly budget
- Schedule team appointments, events, and travel
- Supervise administrative assistants and direct daily operations to make sure procedures are followed
- Organize filing systems and, when needed, help other real estate team members with contracts, such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information
- Update MLS listings online and work with marketing to produce appropriate social media posts, photos, signage, brochures, and other materials
- Keep office well stocked and order supplies as needed, as well as maintaining office equipment
- Real estate license not required, but knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 2 years of prior office management experience or similar work experience in a related field
- Quickbooks or similar experience required
$35,000 - $40,000
About Signature Properties of New England
A family-centric real estate business with deep community roots and a tenacious commitment to client advocacy; we believe that doing the right thing is always the right thing.
By empowering our amazing agents and staff with the latest tools, technology, and education, we help you achieve your real estate goals by helping our agents meet theirs. Trusted expertise with a smile - at Signature Properties of New England our clients become family.