Century 21 Percy Fulton- Tom Joseph Team Ltd.
Do you have a passion for organization and love building better processes to help a team succeed? We are in search of an office manager to work at the helm of our real estate sales team, to ensure that the organization is running smoothly while meeting our high-quality standards. Given that the role has a high level of flexibility, we are seeking applicants who are inspired by new opportunities and have a self-starter attitude.
- Perform additional human resources and office administration duties as needed
- Lead office management including day-to-day operations, directing administrative assistants, and other secretarial duties
- Keep office systems running smoothly including ordering office supplies, organizing filing systems, maintaining office equipment, optimizing the organizational budget, and scheduling meetings
- Make sure office policies are adhered to and reflect our company’s high standards
- Coordinate with the real estate sales team and administrative staff to ensure alignment and the achievement of various performance metrics related to deals and prospects
- Communicate with past clients and follow up with leads to assist the sales team
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Must have or be in the process of attaining a valid real estate license (OREA)
About Century 21 Percy Fulton- Tom Joseph Team Ltd.
The Tom Joseph Team provides a friendly work environment located at the head office in Scarborough, ON. A great team atmosphere exists where everyone works together to achieve their goals. We want to expand our operation and find the perfect candidate to join the team. Providing our clients past, present, and future with the best possible experience is our main goal throughout every task.