Michelle Humes Group
We’re looking for a real estate office manager to streamline our day-to-day procedures and help develop our administrative staff. Responsibilities include creating new MLS listings, helping transaction coordinators with contracts, and updating the office calendar. You’ll also make sure the office is stocked with supplies and ensure we’re adhering to our monthly budget. Applicants should be natural leaders, highly organized, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment. Sound like you? Send us your resume today!
- Arrange for team meetings, appointments, and travel
- Adapt to the needs of the realty team and step up to help when appropriate
- Direct office procedures and manage all administrative duties and staff to make sure operations run smoothly
- Organize filing systems and, when needed, help other real estate team members with contracts, such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information
- Track office expenses, do basic bookkeeping, and maintain the monthly budget
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel
- Real estate license is a bonus
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of office management experience or similar work experience required
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Michelle Humes Group
The Michelle Humes Group is a top producing real estate team in the Peachtree City, GA area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success.