We’re in search of a detail-oriented real estate office manager to expand our staff, oversee our daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure our business runs efficiently. Responsibilities could include processing of commissions, managing escrow, ensuring compliant file paperwork, overseeing AR/AP and general bookkeeping, training newly hired staff and taking on process improvement projects. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player with a keen eye towards process improvement. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, apply today!
- Supervise administrative assistants and direct daily operations to make sure procedures are followed
- File paperwork and assist other real estate brokerage employees with contracts such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information when necessary
- Complete basic bookkeeping tasks, track office expenses, and ensure the monthly budget is adhered to
- Provide assistance to realtors when needed
- 2 years of office management experience or similar work experience required
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Experience with bookkeeping software, for example LoneWolf, preferred
$40,000 - $65,000 yearly
About RE/MAX Suburban
RE/MAX Suburban is a top ten real estate firm in Illinois and the #1 RE/MAX in Illinois. We are home to Chicagoland's top-producing agents with 11 great suburban locations selling over $1+ billion in Real Estate every year.