The Strata Group
We’re hiring a professional, highly-organized real estate office manager to supervise our administrative assistants and ensure our operations run smoothly. Your responsibilities include maintaining new MLS listings, organizing paperwork and transaction contracts, and scheduling appointments. You’ll also be in charge of the monthly budget, purchase office supplies when necessary and perform basic bookkeeping duties. Top applicants have an eye for detail, love helping people, and are energized by the daily variety this job offers! If you can’t wait to get started, send us your resume today!
- Produce and update new MLS listings and assist with marketing to ensure social media, photos, signs, and other materials are placed appropriately
- Maintain office equipment and re-order supplies when necessary
- Organize filing systems and, when needed, help other real estate team members with contracts, such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information
- Complete basic bookkeeping tasks, track office expenses, and ensure the monthly budget is adhered to
- Manage lower-level administrative employees and ensure office protocols are followed
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- 2+ years of experience in office management, real estate or, a related field strongly preferred
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel
- Real estate license preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About The Strata Group
Strata Group, is a fast-growing and dynamic real estate team serving the Central Florida market. Come join our team!