Keller Williams Eagle Realty
We’re in search of a detail-oriented real estate office manager to oversee our daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure our business runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for updating MLS listings, assisting with contracts, and scheduling team meetings. You’ll also be in charge of the office budget and ordering supplies. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, apply today!
- Schedule team appointments, events, and travel
- Provide contract assistance to transaction coordinators or other real estate team members, as well as filing all paperwork efficiently
- Provide assistance to realtors when needed
- Record all office expenses and invoices, complete basic bookkeeping tasks, and keep up with the monthly budget
- Maintain office equipment and re-order supplies when necessary
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Real estate license is a bonus
- 2 years of office management experience or similar work experience required
About Keller Williams Eagle Realty
The first KW franchise in the South Florida region, our bustling office has been the home of the top producers and leaders of the local real estate market since 1987. As part of the largest real estate company in the US, being privately owned, we don't answer to shareholders-we answer to our agents.
KW is the literally home of the Millionaire Real Estate Agent, and the only company which, at it's core, teaches and models the systems and practices of true business owners, believing that the purpose of business is to fund the perfect life. In Q3, KW agents earned $62,408,445 in profit share alone!
If you are ready to take your business to the next level, in a state of the art technology company that believes in a fun environment of productivity, teamwork, and diversity where together, EVERYONE achieves more-then Keller Williams Eagle Realty is for you!