The Mark Gunning Team - West USA
We’re hiring an organized real estate office manager that also has marketing experience to help us with all real estate needs.
Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills.
The ability to switch tasks frequently while staying on track is essential to the success of this position.
If you’re looking for a place to grow your career - come grow with us!
Real estate license? Please do apply!
Only experienced candidates should apply. (3-5 year local experience preferred)
- Input all client information into the client database system, submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities.
- Liaison between the team, broker, and transaction coordinator.
- Confirm that all documentation has the appropriate signatures and dates so the home sale process is completed as smoothly and as quickly as possible
- Assure offers and counteroffers are approved by sellers so the process for clients is smooth
- Follow up with clients 30 days, 90 days, and 120 days after closing to assist with any home improvement recommendations
- Make sure inspections are arranged, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs
- Coordinate closing procedures and set moving schedules
- Handle any given project related to real estate; parcel search, owner search, and more
- Handle phones and emails on weekends and off-hours on a rotating basis
- Be willing to handle some out of offices duties relating to transaction needs
- Work on marketing programs and strategies with the team.
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- Driven to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Knowledge and background in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages required
- Must have a current Arizona Real Estate license
- Must transfer the license to our Broker
- Must have experience with ARMLS, Microsoft 365 programs Outlook, Excel
- Must have a smartphone and reliable transportation
- Ability to switch tasks quickly during a day
- Is organized and timely with tasks
- Follow-up skills are necessary
$41,000 - $61,000 yearly
About The Mark Gunning Team - West USA
We are a fast-paced office and we are seeking experienced team members.