Russell Realty Group - Jeff Russell
We’re hiring a driven real estate Office Manager to support the team and carry out administrative tasks. You’ll serve as a liaison between the broker and clients and be responsible screening and conveying relevant messages and making appointments and travel arrangements for the broker. You will also be responsible for the safe-keeping of customer information in the database, keeping the office supplies well-stocked, and working with other departments when necessary. Candidates should be quick problem solvers, extremely organized, have a California Real Estate License, and have some experience in a relevant field. If you think you’d be a great fit, please apply today!
- Liaise between the supervising broker and clients
- Input information received about clients through streamlined database management
- Answer phone calls, emails, and other requests and notify broker of necessary details
- Implementing filing systems and order office supplies as needed
- Support the real estate office as needed with other assistant duties, such as picking up orders
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Maintain and audit all transactions, send out CDA's and communicate with agents and escrow
- Follow up with buyers and sellers and provide customer service, schedule inspections or bids
- Help set up processes and recruit agents
- Answer phones and coordinate escrow files
- Develop marketing for listings and place ads on all social media platforms
- Real estate experience preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Multiple Listing Service
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- Valid CA real estate license or able to reinstate the license
- Applicants must have either Real Estate and Transaction Coordinator Experience
- A Valid Drivers License is Required For This Job
- Must have own transportation and auto insurance
- This is a flexible remote position where you will be able to work from home and the office
About Russell Realty Group - Jeff Russell
Russell Realty Group (RRG) is the place for all of your real estate needs.
Since the onset of his company, Jeff Russell has consistently been named one of the top real estate brokers in Orange County and Los Angeles and has gained much notoriety in the housing market on a local and national level. RRG has outperformed every other company in its market for the past several years making RRG the largest real estate brokerage in their local area. Jeff has been featured in many real estate magazines and newspapers including, Los Angeles Times, Pasadena Magazine and Default Servicing News.
Recently, Jeff created a mega expansion team to continue delivering top performance in the real estate market. This partnership opened up a new pillar of business and opportunity using the strengths of Jeff's performance, expansion team, and award-winning service.