Russell Realty Group - Jeff Russell
We’re hiring a driven real estate executive assistant to support the supervising broker and carry out basic administrative tasks. You’ll serve as a liaison between the broker and clients and be responsible for screening and conveying relevant messages and making appointments and travel arrangements for the broker. You will also be responsible for the safe-keeping of customer information in the database, keeping the office supplies well-stocked, and working with other departments when necessary. Candidates should be quick problem solvers, extremely organized, and have some experience in a relevant field. If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
- Input information received about clients through streamlined database management
- Convey messages to broker that were received through phone calls, emails, memos, or reports
- Complete administrative duties, like picking up orders, or other tasks as needed
- Implementing filing systems and order office supplies as needed
- Oversee the broker’s schedules, team meetings, and travel arrangements
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Maintain and audit all transactions, send out CDA's, and communicate with agents and escrow
- Follow up with buyers and sellers and provide customer service, schedule inspections or bids
- Help set up processes and recruit agents
- Answer phones and coordinate escrow files
- Develop marketing for listings and place ads on all social media platforms
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- Prior experience in real estate is a bonus
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Experience using word processing programs, spreadsheets and Multiple Listing Service
- Valid CA real estate license
- Applicants must have either Real Estate or Transaction Coordinator Experience
- A Valid Drivers License is Required For This Job
- Must have own transportation and auto insurance
About Russell Realty Group - Jeff Russell
Russell Realty Group (RRG) is the place for all your Southern California real estate needs. In addition to being a leader in the real estate market, Jeff is also a former director for two esteemed non-profit national real estate organizations, NRBA (National REO Brokers Association) and NAHREP (National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals).
CEO and owner of Russell Realty Group, Jeff Russell, started one of the largest independent real estate offices in Southern California. Since the onset of his company, Jeff Russell has consistently been named one of the top real estate brokers in Los Angeles and has gained much notoriety in the housing market on a local and national level.
Recently, Jeff continues delivering top performance in the real estate market. This partnership has opened up a new pillar of business and opportunity using the strengths of Jeff's performance, expansion team, and award-winning service.