The Klein Team NV
We’re in search of a detail-oriented real estate office manager to oversee our daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure our business runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for updating MLS listings, assisting with contracts, and scheduling team meetings. You’ll also be in charge of the office budget and ordering supplies. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, apply today!
- Direct office procedures and manage all administrative duties and staff to make sure operations run smoothly
- Arrange for team meetings, appointments, and travel
- Create and update MLS listings in the database and oversee the marketing materials for each listing, including social media posts, photography, signage coordination, brochure drop off, and any other necessary materials
- Complete basic bookkeeping tasks, track office expenses, and ensure the monthly budget is adhered to
- Adapt to the needs of the realty team and step up to help when appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Real estate license preferred but not required
- 2 years of office management experience or similar work experience required
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
$40,000 Salary Based on Experience
About The Klein Team NV
At The Klein Team NV, "We Educate in Real Estate".
Our vision, mission and values are our guiding principles and the filters by which we make all decisions that impact our team, clients and the community we serve.
Educate and empower our community and clients, to utilize real estate as a path to build wealth and achieve their dreams.
As real estate leaders, our team protects and promotes the best interest of our clients, the community and our profession through education, industry excellence and innovative practices. Our clients' needs are the most important consideration to each and every member of our organization.
Responsible, Capable, Contributing, Honesty, Committed, Caring
NVRE License 0046990