The Hujabre Companies
Home Owners Association / Common Interest Community Real Estate Administrative Manager
We’re looking for an Office Manager for our Home Owners Association (HOA) / Common Interest Community (CIC) management company to help our Community Association Manager (CAM) streamline our day-to-day procedures and help develop our administrative staff. Responsibilities include oversight and problem solving with direction from the CAM, managing / developing vendor relationships for each HOA, and updating the office calendar with respect to the required HOA meetings and deadlines related to notifications and filings. You’ll also make sure the office is stocked with supplies and ensure we’re adhering to our monthly budget. Applicants should be natural leaders, highly organized, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment. Ideal candidate is pursuing or would eventually like to pursing becoming a Community Association Manager. Sound like you? Start your application today!
- Maintain office equipment and re-order supplies when necessary
- Supervise administrative assistants and direct daily operations to make sure procedures are followed
- Track office expenses, do basic bookkeeping, and maintain the monthly budget
He/she will provide management, direction, and leadership to ensure the daily operations of a portfolio of community associations delivers professional services and exceptional customer satisfaction in accordance with the service level agreement, and in alignment with the company's guiding principles.
- Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, working closely with the CAM and the Board of Directors, developer and/or builder, to manage and operate the community, facilitate solutions to problems, promote community harmony, enforce deed restrictions and increase value of each community
- Practice and adhere to the Guiding Principles of the company and respond to all calls / emails within 24 hours of receipt
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of state and regulatory agency statutes and the community's documents, polices, and procedures
- Provides weekly updates of open items and ongoing reporting to the Board regarding collections, ACC requests, compliance, service request and work order activity
- Orchestrates annual Board Orientation, Contract Review, and training workshops to assist the Board in education and goal setting as appropriate
- Provide vendor management oversight, including set-up, bid process, through contract and oversight
- Oversee and approve payment of vendors providing service to community association
- Oversees and/or drives the community monthly to ensure the highest standards are maintained for common areas and the violation process is upheld to achieve compliance with the community documents
- Works with accounting team to ensure the accuracy and ongoing maintenance of finances, variance reports, and invoice processing
- Possesses knowledge of cash balances and availability of funds for projects, monitors aging report to ensure timely legal action regarding collections, and any other legal action before the association
- Attend monthly Managers and training meetings as required
- Conduct business at-all -times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct
- Real estate license preferred but not required
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Over 2 years of prior office management experience or similar work experience in a related field
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Knowledge of the TOPS Community Association Management Software or the ability to learn it quickly
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to foster a fun and culture-filled environment for the staff
$30,000 - $50,000 yearly
About The Hujabre Companies
The Hujabre Companies and it's subsidiaries (SGBH Properties, Hujabre Commercial Property Group, Hujabre Residential Property Group, Hujabre Development Group, Hujabre Coaching and Consulting Group, and Homes by Hujabre) are a Las Vegas based series of enterprises with one common goal: improve the community by elevating the lives of those that live in and serve our community. We empower our people through three basic beliefs:
1.) Find your true talent calling.
2.) Develop that talent to help others live in their calling.
3.) Be a source of inspiration to those you help in the community.