The Lucas Howard Group
Assistant Market Center Administrator/Office Manager (MCA) needed for Keller Williams Realty in Traverse City, MI. The AMCA must understand that to run effectively and efficiently, a Market Center must tend to its associates’ needs in such a way that they (the associates) are receiving the expected level of service and remain satisfied with the level of service provided by the Market Center. The AMCA will be involved with clerical, administrative, agent associates, and managerial parties in an ongoing daily basis. As such the AMCA must ensure that appropriate bookkeeping and accounting systems are accurately maintained. They may also be tasked with managing, training, and consulting the agent services team and assisting the Team Leader in managing agents and the Market Center.
This Market Center has huge profit potential! Candidates should exhibit natural leadership ability, strong relationship-building skills, and be a flexible team player. They must have a strong sense of urgency with attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
This individual must be an independent decision-maker, self-sufficient, and self-directed in their activities. It will also be important that the AMCA use a combination of persuasion/consultation, focused on forming a strong relationship in tandem with a regard to problem-solving and, when dealing with agent issues, is focused on problem-solving and assessment of specific needs for that individual.
- Accurate banking and accounting service
- Computerized bookkeeping and general computer experience
- General office skills
- Assist Team Leader in managing agents and office
- Supervise office staff
Regular Work Activities and Primary Responsibilities:
- Computer input
- Bookkeeping (A/R and A/P)
- Systems implementation
- Purchasing (supplies and equipment)
- Maintain office equipment and technology
- Create agendas and record meeting minutes
- Hiring, training, and consulting personnel
- Introduction of new products/services to existing agent associates
- Managing receptionists, agents, etc.
- Marketing listings- Strong IT skills necessary
- Maintaining database management system(s)
- Assisting Agents and their Admin Staff and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing the office employees. This includes Director of First Impressions, Receptionist, Assistant MCA.
- The ideal candidate will possess a background of a minimum of 2 years in Accounting and have at least 2 years of work experience in a challenging and fast-paced environment. Accounting functions include double-entry bookkeeping, bank reconciliations, payroll (via 3rd party), month-end closing, and analyzing financial reports.
- The candidate will also need to pass an accounting assessment. The right person will be passionate about leading the organization to meet higher growth goals.
- Precise bookkeeping and accounting, advanced
- Microsoft skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, and Google Docs, advanced
- Ability to use back-office management software
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and urgency to be proactive
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passionate about leading the organization to meet higher growth goals
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Possess a “can-do,” no excuses attitude
- Resourceful, team player
- Valid Driver’s License, vehicle preferred
About The Lucas Howard Group
We’re #1. Holding the top spot in client count, units, and sales volume, our sales force is one to be reckoned with. Home to the Tech-Enabled client, our business model equips clients with a technological edge and the ability to offer customers whatever they wish.