The Ken Abramowitz Group of Re/Max Town Center
We’re hiring a driven real estate executive assistant to support the supervising broker and carry out basic administrative tasks. You’ll serve as a liaison between the broker and clients and be responsible screening and conveying relevant messages and making appointments and travel arrangements for the broker. You will also be responsible for the safe-keeping of customer information in the database, keeping the office supplies well-stocked, and working with other departments when necessary. Candidates should be quick problem solvers, extremely organized, and have some experience in a relevant field. If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
- Execute office management tasks such as systematizing office records, and buying office equipment
- Support the real estate office as needed with other assistant duties, such as picking up orders
- Take notes and deliver messages from phone calls, emails, memos or reports to the broker
- Function as the main point contact for the principal broker
- Make appointments and travel itineraries for broker
- Oversee all aspects of the administration of the agent’s business.
- Create & manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up & all office administration.
- Coordinate the purchasing of any office equipment, marketing materials and any other business-related supplies and materials.
- Create & update a business operations manual and all job descriptions/employment contracts for any future hires.
- Manage the recruiting, hiring, training and ongoing leadership of all future administrative hires.
- Ensure that all agent activities are limited to listing property, showing property, negotiating contracts & lead generation.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Able to effectively communicate to clients and other team members in a timely manner
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Multiple Listing Service
- 2+ years experience as a personal assistant, office manager, or related position
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- Strong computer skills (including familiarity with MS Word & Excel)
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail
- Assertive, professional, diplomatic, able to prioritize, and manage multiple tasks.
- High degree of adaptability & flexibility
- Strong desire to learn new skills & knowledge
- Excellent work ethic, dependability & dedication to team/company
- Personal desire/value to produce quality work
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience in real estate industry preferred but not necessary. Will train the right person.
- A real estate license is a plus. If no license, then must be willing to get licensed.
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About The Ken Abramowitz Group of Re/Max Town Center
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive.
We expect you to take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above the Line.”
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them. On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following:
- Accountability: See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It
- Become part of the solution
- Respect for others and their feelings
- Act now!
- Ask the question: “What else can I do?”
- Ask the question: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”
- Personal ownership and pride
- Reject average
- Show others that you care