Emerald Group at Compass
We’re hiring a professional, highly-organized real estate office manager to supervise our administrative assistants and ensure our operations run smoothly. Your responsibilities include maintaining new MLS listings, organizing paperwork and transaction contracts, and scheduling appointments. You’ll also be in charge of the monthly budget, purchase office supplies when necessary, and perform basic bookkeeping duties. Top applicants have an eye for detail, love helping people, and are energized by the daily variety this job offers! If you can’t wait to get started, apply now!
- Record all office expenses and invoices, complete basic bookkeeping tasks, and keep up with the monthly budget
- Provide assistance to realtors when needed
- Maintain office equipment and re-order supplies when necessary
- Organize filing systems and, when needed, help other real estate team members with contracts, such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information
- Manage lower-level administrative employees and ensure office protocols are followed
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Over 2 years of prior office management experience or similar work experience in a related field
- Real estate license is a bonus
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
About Emerald Group at Compass
Specializing in homes and condominiums throughout South Florida, the Emerald Group forms an umbrella that thoroughly encapsulates Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties. Founded by Julie Lurie and Joanna Levin out of an ambition to deliver the highest-level broker services, this dynamic group of doers comes from a wealth of disciplines and backgrounds, all with the same passion for the tri-county area and everything it has to offer.