Platinum Realty Group
Now Hiring: Real Estate Office Manager
Know someone talented and fantastic? We have a referral program!
This is a job posting for an Office Manager. This is a unique role that requires you to be open to learning, great with multitasking, and have the ability to manage multiple projects with different skill sets.
For the right candidate aka (the Best), this job will be an incredible opportunity, an opportunity of a lifetime. You will work closely with the Team, learn something new each day, and work in an environment that impacts the community.
This is a hands-on role. You will need to hustle, demonstrate a sense of urgency in EVERYTHING you do and be up for a challenge. If you’re up for that, there are many benefits.
7 Benefits Of This Role
- You will be working on something that matters. We Buy, Build, Renovate and Sell Homes in Northeast Wisconsin. Many of the houses we buy are distressed and bring down the neighborhoods and communities. We buy these types of homes, renovate them to look like new, then sell them or rent them. And we provide excellent quality that you can be proud. So In All, we provide housing and boost the community.
- You will learn constantly. This is a constantly changing industry that we must continue to evolve with and try to stay in front of in order to be leaders in the market. Also, there are many different tasks to be handled of which you will be in charge of. You will be challenged pretty much daily. It is my goal for you to be a better person at the end of each year than you were at the beginning of it.
- You will be well paid. Your compensation will be competitive. It is important to me that you are compensated fairly (based on experience and skills) and that this job moves you in the direction that you want your life/career to be going. I believe in pay based on the value you provide. The more value you continue to provide, the more you will continue to be paid.
- You get to co-create your role. As we develop a working relationship and you become comfortable with our style and expectations, I want you to think about how your skills and interests align with the mission of our company. Part of your job will be to design a role that makes you excited to come to work each day and fully leverage your unique ability and strengths.
- You can advance your career. For the right person, this can become a leadership role in the future. Future promotions are not promised in any way, but top performers will be in the prime position to advance.
- World Class Training and Wealth Building. I get trained by the best in the entire country, which means you do as well. This gives you access to the knowledge and tools needed to start building your own wealth. It is my goal to help each of my staff members to become financially free.
About The Team
You’ll be working very closely with the team in this role. Given that, you might find it useful to learn a bit more about the team.
We are a tight-knit team. We pride ourselves on being problem solvers and most importantly living and working with our core values.
Examples of What You Will Do
You are going to be asked to do a lot of things, often at once, but the right person will be able to manage these responsibilities and transition between them as needed. You will not be expected to do all of this your first week. It will be a work in process to get you acclimated, but you are a fast learner and will adapt quickly.
- Focus on the team aspect. When we are all working as a team, we are able to maximize our efficiency and provide exceptional service.
- Create and support positive work environment.
- Manage incoming calls, emails and office visitors.
- Manage marketing, and provide metrics, data, and updates for weekly meetings.
- Manage some incoming leads and share them with the proper people
- Build out and manage CRM as needed.
- Manage the transactions and the flow of properties from start to finish.
- Coordinate closings with Real Estate Agents, Buyers, and Sellers.
- Help run comparable as needed.
- Create and post ads when necessary and handle interview process.
- Work with other departments to help increase efficiencies and recruitment of additional help.
- Handle all spreadsheets, creation of word docs, and management of back-end data.
- Make calls for utilities and insurance on new properties.
- Come to work energized with a great attitude.
Previous real estate, mortgage, or title work is preferable but not a requirement if you are a great candidate.
5 Requirements For This Position:
I am very open to hiring candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and skills. However, there are a few non-negotiable traits that any successful candidate must possess.
- You must have a very strong sense of Urgency. This means that there is ZERO lag time… in anything. Incoming calls must be answered on the very first call. Emails must be returned immediately, as if robotic. When tasks are to be done they must be done without hesitation and followed up on until completed.
- You are an organizational powerhouse. You need to be a master of planning, coordination, scheduling and communication. The right candidate will be able to juggle multiple priorities and work well under pressure without feeling overwhelmed or getting behind.
- You are very comfortable with Numbers and Technology. We are a data-driven business. The numbers tell the story of how our company is performing and you are the one writing the story. Keeping track of all the numbers, spreadsheets, documents and such is among the highest priority. Nearly everything we create or use requires some type of software program or data analysis. You don’t need to be a programmer, but you do need to have fluency with technology and feel comfortable interpreting business metrics and exploring new platforms.
- You are proactive vs. reactive. You ask questions rather than letting things go undiscussed. You take ownership of problems and develop solutions without being asked. To do this job very well, you need to be eager to take action and have a history of getting things done.
- You bring energy into the room. Let’s face it… we all want to work with people we like and get along with, and this is no exception. You should have a good sense of humor yet serious, be easygoing yet driven, understanding yet firm, but most of all you should have very strong energy. You should make the room better by walking into it.
$35,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Platinum Realty Group
The mission of Platinum Realty Group is to exceed expectations with each and every individual that we encounter by providing the best client experience possible to achieve our clients' objectives. We strive for knowledge and to become experts in the Real Estate industry to provide a premier service for each home buyer and seller we work with. It is our vision that our clients consistently want to work with us and trust our brand. We intersect as a team by ensuring a smooth transaction, taking ownership, continuously growing, and staying solutions-based.