Marble Key Realty, LLC
We’re in search of a detail-oriented real estate office manager to oversee our daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure our business runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for updating MLS listings, assisting with contracts, and scheduling team meetings. You’ll also be in charge of the office budget and ordering supplies. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, apply today!
- Record all office expenses and invoices, complete basic bookkeeping tasks, and keep up with the monthly budget
- Update MLS listings online and work with marketing to produce appropriate social media posts, photos, signage, brochures, and other materials
- Adapt to the needs of the realty team and step up to help when appropriate
- Direct office procedures and manage all administrative duties and staff to make sure operations run smoothly
- Purchase office supplies as needed and maintain office equipment
- Real estate license not required, but knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in office management, real estate or, a related field strongly preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
About Marble Key Realty, LLC
Marble Key Realty is a vertically integrated real estate business that handles multi-family, short-term rentals, mobile home parks, and more. It's a part of a family of companies ranging from Real Estate Investing, Construction, Short term rentals, House Flipping, Staging, and Property Management. This is a one-of-a-kind environment where you'll be exposed to all of the different paths one can walk to build the life of their dreams through real estate.