Upside Real Estate
We’re hiring a professional, highly-organized real estate office manager to supervise our administrative assistants and ensure our operations run smoothly. Your responsibilities include maintaining new MLS listings, organizing paperwork and transaction contracts, and scheduling appointments. You’ll also be in charge of the monthly budget, purchase office supplies when necessary, and perform basic bookkeeping duties. Top applicants have an eye for detail, love helping people, and are energized by the daily variety this job offers! If you can’t wait to get started, apply now!
- Produce and update new MLS listings and assist with marketing to ensure social media, photos, signs, and other materials are placed appropriately
- Purchase office supplies as needed and maintain office equipment
- Support other realty departments when necessary
- Provide contract assistance to transaction coordinators or other real estate team members, as well as filing all paperwork efficiently
- Track office expenses, do basic bookkeeping, and maintain the monthly budget
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- 2+ years of experience in office management, real estate or, a related field strongly preferred
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license preferred but not required
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
$57,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Upside Real Estate
At Upside Real Estate, we keep client's best interests at the center of everything we do.
We work with buyers, sellers, and investors all over the north state.