The Margolis Team Inc
We’re in search of an organized, professional real estate executive assistant to serve as the main point of contact for the principal broker. Your responsibilities include relaying important messages to the broker, scheduling the broker’s meetings and trips, and systematizing information in the client databases. In addition, you’ll need to file paperwork and purchase office equipment and assist with other teams as needed. Applicants should be decisive, thorough, and excellent communicators. Ready to join the team? Start your application today!
- Oversee the broker’s schedules, team meetings, and travel arrangements
- Function as the main point contact for the principal broker
- Support the real estate office as needed with other assistant duties, such as picking up orders
- Keep a balanced record of the broker’s business transactions
- Implementing filing systems and order office supplies as needed
- 2+ years experience as a personal assistant, office manager, or related position
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Real estate experience preferred but not required
$40,000 - $55,000
About The Margolis Team Inc
The mission of The Margolis Team, powered by Brian Margolis of Keller Williams Preferred Realty, is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we serve. For our team members, we strive to provide our team members with a fun, active culture with the education and opportunities for great personal and professional success.
The knowledge Brian has gained through 20+ years of working in the local market, as well as in our business, empowers us to provide our clients with the advice they need to make informed decisions.
Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of The Margolis Team is or becomes an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.