Breck Life Group
We’re in search of a detail-oriented Real Estate Office Manager to oversee our daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure our business runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for updating MLS listings, assisting with contracts, and scheduling team meetings. You’ll also be in charge of the office and ordering supplies. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, apply today!
Real Estate Office Manager Responsibilities
Leadership and management duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and outline meetings, and provide content.
- Manage Agents and support staff by providing leadership, training, and coaching.
- Train new team members on systems, tools, and best practices.
- Assist in the development of a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues.
- Assist Agents in setting individual sales targets and ensuring Agents have the necessary resources to perform properly.
- Support all team members to ensure they are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Evaluate and develop office policies and procedures for improved workflow and anticipated future needs.
- Review employment and work conditions to ensure legal compliance and ensure accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information.
- Review and select vendors, equipment, services, and supplies necessary for efficient operations.
- Work closely with the Owner and Team Lead to keep him informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, anticipating needs in advance and following up appropriately.
Agent support duties include, but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain listing pages in MLS, including showing instructions.
- Collect property information, including conducting property inventory when applicable.
- Schedule vendors as needed.
- Make copies of keys and flyers and distribute them to properties as needed.
- Assist with staging and securing a property before and after Showings.
- Attend client appointments and communicate updates to them when needed (some shifting of days off may be necessary from time to time).
- Anticipate agent needs and assist them with new projects as they arise.
Administrative duties include, but are not limited to:
- Welcome walk-ins and answer phones/route calls to agents.
- Oversee all office supplies and gifts and maintain an adequate inventory of those items by ordering supplies prior to running out.
- Update CRM and other office software as needed and ensure the accuracy of information.
- Assist with accounts payable and receivable, including depositing checks.
- Take detailed notes during meetings and distribute the Minutes.
- Assist with technical support issues and new projects as they arise.
- 3+ years of experience in a real estate office or a related field is required.
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team - leading a team of real estate agents preferred.
- Strong understanding of the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real estate laws to ensure compliance.
- A true professional who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Can handle multiple distractions while maintaining focus.
- Extremely well organized, and able to organize others as well.
- Experience as a licensed, actively practicing agent at a real estate company is preferred.
- Health Insurance contribution
- 401k contribution
- Paid time off
- Breckenridge Epic Local Ski Pass
- Inclusive company culture
About Breck Life Group
Breck Life Group is in the business of helping people - we just happen to sell real estate. We offer personalized service based on local expertise, industry knowledge, and a passion for results. Among the top agents in Summit County, we have helped over 400 families find their dream homes in the mountains.
Our team is dedicated to continuing to grow. Are you hungry to grow and reach your full potential?