We’re in search of a detail-oriented real estate office manager to oversee our daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure our business runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for updating MLS listings, assisting with contracts, and scheduling team meetings. You’ll also be in charge of the office budget and ordering supplies. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, apply today!
- Organize filing systems and, when needed, help other real estate team members with contracts, such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information
- Keep office well stocked and order supplies as needed, as well as maintaining office equipment
- Update MLS listings online and work with marketing to produce appropriate social media posts, photos, signage, brochures, and other materials
- Plan for real estate team meetings and update calendar with appointments and travel days
- Manage lower-level administrative employees and ensure office protocols are followed
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Over 2 years of prior office management experience or similar work experience in a related field
- Real estate license preferred but not required
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Doors Development
OUR PROMISE TO YOU: If you are hired to join one of the fastest-growing real estate developers in the area, our onboarding program will transform what you thought possible.
Open door policy with the founders. Rocketship growth. Competitive salaries.